Everything I Do, I Do It For You

I'm here for...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

...Tuesday Story...

Busy week!!
huhu
I wish I could fast forward the time!
Test quizes!!
Goshh!!
Class from morning to evening everyday!
huhu
TUESDAY STORY!
ha ha
Uolls know la kan every Tuesday i've to send my l'il brother to badminton court!
Me too join the 11yr old boys!
ha ha
Yea it's surprising kan when me playing the badminton!
where comes the kerajinan pun iolls xtau!
hehe
As usual la kan mummy will booked court for an hour..
The boys la beriya sgt nak main!
~Students rate: RM4~
Berbaloi juga lan kan...
And faham2 jela bila semua comrades dah ada...
Huru hara hall tu!
We play trios on that day!
Huihhh
Xpelik la kan...
Sbb semuanya vevudak!
My team: Me, Aiman and Fahmi..
Mom's team: Mummy, Danial and Hakimi..
Was an exciting game!
Sampai iolls ter'SMASH' kat Aiman!
Hehe
Sorry Aiman..
That was an accident!
L.o.L
hehehe...;)
It's true la what others said kan..
Once you get involve,u'll addict to it!
Syok plak main dgn dorang kan...
Not so tired sbb 3person jaga half court..
K.A.C.A.N.G...
weee...
Korang pernah main camtu kew??
Mesti xkan...
hehe
Pape pun we enjoyed the day so much!!
Huhu
Tukar mood to sedey plak..
Starting from next week iolls ada class on Tuesday!
OH NO!!
Gonna miss all the boys!
=======================
-.-

0 comments: