Everything I Do, I Do It For You

I'm here for...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

...Thursday Morning...



Ohh No!!
Cepatnya masa berlalu!
Berlintas langsung dari college...
Hmmm..
So many things to do today!
Have to print my assignment!!
Goshh!!
Naah I've done it last Monday..
Suddenly my pendrive buat hal ler!!
Cannot print!
Naah meaning the document can't be detect!
Ciss!!
Buat penat je buat awal occay!
At first I thought that there's a problem with my lappy..
Yela..
Guna application lama kan...
But bila difikirkan balik, it shouldn't be la kan..
Sebab before niw buat Danial's work ok jep!
Haishh!!
Geramnyaa!!!
But thats ok...
Ada cara yang lebih berkesan untuk settle this problem!!
hehe
Wanna know what???
Iolls just send that document to my email..
And from there I can straight away print!!
hehehe
Brilliant kan!!
But kelam kabut sikit la..
Have to submit todayy!!
huhu
hope everythings will be ok!

0 comments: