Everything I Do, I Do It For You

I'm here for...

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

...It's Our Day...

"Happy Women's Day! "

Opss! Women's Day tp picture yang dimuat naik berunsur campuran! haha ;) It's ok la kan.. Semua yang involved dalam picture niw are very important in my life! But entry kali niw kita highlights women je yep! :)

First women in my life, xlain n xbukan my beloved mother! Thanks to you mama for your love since year '89 which is about 22 years back till now! Sacrificed everything untuk besarkan nurul.. Really appreciate it! I promise that I'll do anything to make you happy! Sorry for the unnessasary things that I've done before.. LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :)

Secondly to arwah nenek... TQVM for your love! Kasih sayang yang dapat nurul rasa hingga kini dan selamanya.. Terima kasih sebab jaga nurul since baby.. Really loves and miss you nenek.. Nobody can replace tempat nenek.. "Nenek susah kalau nurul xda.." That's the words yang nenek slalu cakap dulu kan.. Tapi skarang nurul yang rasa susah tu bila nenek xda.. :( Semoga roh nenek dirahmati dan ditempatkan di golongan orang2 yang beriman.. amin...

Next to my lovely aunties Obek Asni and Bik Ati.. TQ sebab jaga nurul dari skolah lagi.. Gives the opportunity to travel 1 Malaysia! :) Always there when we need any help! Jasa yang xdapat kami balas sampai bila2.. TQVM! To Bik Ati~ TQ dah jaga nurul masa kecik2 dulu... Sangat menghargai semua tu!

To couzies semua... Especially Miss I~me.. Thanks for the inspirational words before! And for that I am what I am now.. 1000 tQ! Done many things together sejak kecik lagi kan.. Pakai baju sama.. haha ;) gilew kentang! You're just like a sister for me! Best sister ever!

And to Miss Sarangheiyo @ Fatin... Shared many things together kan! hehe Keep on sharing yea! love cha! :)

Wishing a Happy Women's Day to all!!

Loves everybody damn much! ;)

0 comments: