Everything I Do, I Do It For You

I'm here for...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

...Ayah's Birthday...

Woooo.............

13/03/1960
It's Ayah's BIRTHDAY!!
weeee.......
And this is the present that I'm going to give him tomorrow lol!
Apa jek kat dalam tu kan???
hehe
S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Hope ayah will like it!
And the card!
Oh My!
My favourite card ever!
Colorful kan...
With Disney character on it!
Mann!!
Serious suka!
:)
So what's the plan tomorrow??
Iolls pun xtau...
That 1 serah kat mama..
She's the perfect agenda planner!
Tomorrow i reveal apa ada di balik wrap Parkson tu ye!
At this moment xboleh la...
Xkan i nak buka kan...
hehe
Nanti dah jadi Bday i plak!
Pape pun, wish my ayah a Very Happy Birthday!
May God Bless n I LOVE YOU so much!
Done so many things for me before..
Always gives whatever I want..
And I know you wont stop doing it kan..
hehe
Really appreciate it ayah!
And you're the BEST DAD ever!
x.o.x.o

0 comments: