Everything I Do, I Do It For You

I'm here for...

Friday, March 04, 2011

..Life is all about..




It's just like 'THE ROAD NOT TAKEN'.......



That’s simple enough, I tell myself, and on good days it is. Because it comes easy to me to find something pleasing and readily embrace it with a warm smile – Bright blue sky. A good book. Flowers. Mom's special food, had my RENDANG just now. A flock of birds chirping in harmony. Rain. Chocolates. Sunny days. Ice cream. Moon. Seaside breeze. A shoulder to lean on. Warmth of my room. Starry night – and the list goes on.

It’s those bad days that make it hard, because then even the nicest of things look gloomy. I find myself complaining about every single thing that is wrong with my life instead of counting the million blessings. God please for give me. All of a sudden, the lights on the path to happiness shut down; I get lost. Lost in the darkness. And, after that, it becomes too hard to pull myself up from that downward spiral to sad land. Oh no! I really need to do something with this!

The problem? One simple mistake of finding fault everywhere when only a thing or two is making me unhappy. Not getting over whatever is the trouble and moving on, costs me days, sometimes weeks or even months. And it affects not just me, but everyone that I come in contact with. I sulk. I snap. I rant. I settle into a cocoon. If happiness is contagious, so is sorrow. Anger. Withdrawal. Tears. Frustration – nobody likes any of that. And I hate to be the person spreading it all around.

The remedy? To focus on one issue at a time, find a solution, and move on. To not group grief. To get on the road to happiness and bring my spirits up before it’s too late – because once I take one step downwards, it becomes twice as hard to pull myself up.

So, this is what I am trying to achieve these days – change the way I handle grief. Grief?? It's too much actualy. But it is all about! It’s not easy, that much I can say for sure. Every little problem poses itself as a mountain, but as long as I set priorities and tackle one at a time, I think I’ll be fine.

Life is all about choices…and I choose to learn new ways to bend myself so that I seldom lose the sight of simple pleasures. Sometimes making decisions can makes me loose control. But we can't escape! It's part of our LIFE! Don't ever regret the past, look forward for a sake of our future. Everything will be fine! ;)

0 comments: