Everything I Do, I Do It For You

I'm here for...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

...Chill-laxing @ McD...

Oo yea baby!
Twister Thursday!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Im now at McD waiting for my brother!
What am i doing here alone??
Naah its cool actualy!
Rather than waiting in the car under the HOT SUN!
Before that bought for my lil brother set of fillet o fish with Vanilla milkshake!
OH MAN!
That my favourite too!
-
-
-
-
-
Then have to wait for him sumore!
haiyaa...
10:00a.m dah ada kat depan skewl okayh!
His recess time 10:35a.m!
Sabar jela...
Iolls sgt teruja melihat gelagat all the boys!
Jelas skali mereka mengamalkan prinsip..
"SHARING IS CARING!"
Kira cerdas jugak mind they olls kan!
Boleh mkn mcm2!
Dah mcm org buat moreh kat surau!
hehe
Pape pun korang mmg best!
-----------------------------
^.^

0 comments: